Tuesday, November 15, 2011

'Coz we end up forcing a smile..


Being optimistic is so difficult, folks! When you are feeling down and out, you cannot force yourself to plaster a smile across the face just because protocol says so!!

That feeling when the heart feels all clogged and thunderstorm-y and the world expects you to be cheerful. What crap? But then emotions were meant to be felt in a certain way, right. That's why there are nine of them. They didn't categorize and define navarasas for kicks!

Trying to be positive and being positive are two different things.
I want to be happy. Everyone does. What is new in that? How to shake off sadness like magic?
Ideas?

1. Inhale nitrous oxide
2. Do laughter yoga
(I have tried none of them)

I am angry all the time. I mean most of the time. I want to shout at the top of my lungs to express anger in a positive way (sad thing, I NEVER get to do that. Not even in my room coz 'what will the parents/neighbors/ tom dick harry think' type thought crops up!) Bah! No outlet for anger. Even if I end up shouting a teeny weeny bit, the world has this amazing ability to point fingers at ME and blame me for my problems! Silly people. Seems like I am the only one who has read this news piece where they claimed bottling up anger can lead to dangerous diseases in the long run.


Thank God I didn't end up becoming an air hostess! Meh.

2 comments:

That's me said...

You know if you do not let it out, it is going to blast off on unexpected occasions. Maybe, punching the pillow might help?

Apoyando said...

Too much anger leads to tooth sensitivity. And that sucks!
Weird, but that is what prompts me to remain cool.
tips and tricks: Go to a high place (preferably remote :P ) and shout at the top of your lungs! I guarantee that it'll help or you can punch my face!