Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bits and pieces

Almost six months since I last updated this blog! Sigh.
A lot of things have happened in the last few months. Yes Yes- A lot!
New job happened. Not sure whether this is what I want to do. The problem is, I want to do so many things at one go that I don't know where to start from.
Till a few months ago, the idea of moving out of Delhi and setting base in a different city excited me. Not anymore. I've come to realize that this is where I want to be.
I've also been experimenting. Details later.
I also have a huge list of to-do things. Different lists for different purposes: ambition lists, priorities lists, shopping lists, 5 year plan lists etc. :)
Why do I feel that I'm hugely messed up in my head? When things get weird, I end up reminding myself that it's just a phase. The thing is, it happens a lot. ...

P.S- This teeny weeny post comes out of sheer desperation to update something on this space! More coming soon..!
 

8 comments:

N J said...

:)

vishesh said...

Me also..this phase seems old already

Vivek said...

Hi welcome back

how you been. .?

nice read. ..

Haddock said...

Its a healthy sign (wanting to do so many things)
Don't worry things will fall in place :-)

Siddharth said...

Sounds like Newtons law of interia at play. Perhaps then, the act of a token post is the force d'ĂȘtre.

rahul aggarwal said...

even i had many things to do before i could get started with...but was confused how n when to start...

and finally realised there's nothing for the future...if you want something you got to start today and that's what i did...

now i do what i always wanted....learn new technology, do yoga and exercise , lot of blooging, reading books....i do all this apart from 9 hrs job in a
day....

all the best to u 2...n do not wait buddy just start with 1 and follow it regularly...

regards
rahul

abhidpyrate said...

Really amazed, i mean 5 yrs plan? Even the goverment don't make it properly, anyways keep writing.. saw other articles too, some of them are antidepressant..! carry on.

CRD said...

U just need to adapt to the change. Just a matter of time. You'll be fine :)

Cheers
CRD