Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You are my 'Temptation'!



With you it's never enough.
I could be admiring you, over & over again,
and never get bored of your beauty.
It's not my fault you look so appealing.

Whenever I see you, it's so hard to resist.
The temptation you invoke in me
is so overpowering.
You are alluring as hell!

The times I get to meet you
is few & far in between.
But as & when it happens
I feel like devouring you then & there.

With your dark brown complexion
you are a treat for my eyes!
Baby try to meet me more often.
Don't you want to see me contented?

Can't help controlling my urge when you're around.
All I wanna do is taste you ,
And let that taste linger on my lips,
tickling my wicked taste buds.

I love you!
You bring a smile on my face.
You remind me of forbidden pleasures.
You are my one & only delight.
You are the sinful 'chocolate truffle'!!


P.S
- Readers may please note that this poem is dedicated to the edible chocolate truffle which happens to be one of my favorite things in the world.Therefore the muse here is a non-living thing as opposed to a living thing! Though one can't deny the inspiration behind writing in innuendos being a living person.Thus the readers are free to let their imagination run haywire while delving over the suggestive tone of the lines.

14 comments:

Nirmal said...

this is hot..

Abhinav said...

The Post:

:O

P.S

:-|

Sushain said...

"Chocolate truffle" infuses life within you i guess!!!

Hemish said...

I was just abt to say gawd ur passionate.. then the read the ps n was loling

Shruti said...

@nirmal- hot it is! bt did u read it till d end?? there's a surprise :P

Shruti said...

@abhinav- this is wat is called invoking mixed reactions of readers :D

Shruti said...

@sushain- it's also vice-versa ! d truffle also gets excited wen it sees me since i infuse life into dat non-living thing..haha

Shruti said...

@hemish- :D

sawan said...

luvd the poem. loved the PS more :P

oh chocolate truffle, u injected poetry in her. may u be blessed :P

Gyanban said...

Expensive taste I must say..quite enjoyed reading it.!

iamyuva said...

only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.. cherish it till it doesn't start killing you.

/Y

Shruti said...

@gyanban- Thanks :)

Shruti said...

@iamyuva- Profound words i must say!! Do keep visiting the blog :)

Tarang Sinha said...

I didn't know that anyone can write a poem on "chocolates" so artistically.