Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summers at Ranbaxy

Summer training has started. Two more months to go for it to finish! Isn't it funny how I want it to finish asap in just 3 days of starting the project.

Friends at college think that it's beeen a smooth ride for me and it will be easy for me in the future. How ironic.. coz only I know the problems I am facing and the pain I undergo. Okay, it's true that I got the entry here in Ranbaxy as dad works here and I am also in the same department. But after that initial entry there's a whole lot of work to be done. I bet the project I have been given is not a wee bit easy. The work is tough dude..it actually is.

Nobody's a friend when you enter the corporate. You are just one in a million, just another face in the crowd out there to prove yourself in this rat race. In this dog eat dog world how far can one sustain, survive and succeed?

1 comment:

sawan said...

hold on Shruti, its not as tough as it looks. u might feel out of place, and trust me i felt so too when i started my career. later on others dsnt become saints, we become devils :P human minds adjust. just giv it some time and u wud start smiling again :)